Saturday 18 June 2011

QOTD: The Psychopath test

Two quotes  to share ...

“What does she study?” I asked.
“Psychopaths,” said James.
I peered in at Essi. She spotted us, smiled and waved. “That must be dangerous,” I said.
“I heard a story about her once,” said James.
“She was interviewing a psychopath. She showed him a picture of a frightened face and asked him to identify the emotion. He said he didn’t know what the emotion was but it was the face people pulled just before he killed them.”

 ---
“Sociopaths love power. They love winning. If you take loving kindness out of the human brain, there’s not much left except the will to win.” “Which means you’ll find a preponderance of them at the top of the tree?” I said.
“Yes,” she said. “The higher you go up the ladder, the greater the number of sociopaths you’ll find there.”

                                                                            -The Psychopath Test: A Journey Through the Madness Industry

No comments: